Pajari Excited About Increased Minutes In Riga

Devise

When asked about finally get his chance to step up to the bat with the defending Continental Cup Champion Riga Reign, Mikka Pajari, at this point easily labelled a third round steal, had the following remarks. 

It was a fun Season 63 to be sure. I got a lot of experience watching the top guys in this league really hammer it out and because of it we won a Continental Cup. I'd love the chance to repeat with this team. But more than that I'm happy for the chance to finally make my mark and prove myself on this club. I'll be moving up to the second line center role confirmed this season, and I'll likely be counted on to be an anchor that line. I'll get a chance to play with Crimson and Peace and I think we have a shot at trying to establish ourselves as one of the best second lines in the league. I'm ready and excited for this opportunity for sure, I've been patient with my training and I think S64 is really going to be a breakout seasons for myself. I may not be the type of offensive player that fellow Reign teammate Podrick Cast is, but I think this is the year I can start adding serious contributions. Hopefully it all works out and we see ourselves in the finals yet again. 

One would have to think keeping nearly all the players from last years Cup run, and losing basically only Jack Shepard mixed with everybody on the Riga roster getting better, and the addition of some players coming up from the VHLM who are tracking well, should make Riga the sure fire contenders yet again this season. We'll have to see as Season 64 plays out.