Finn Davison future in question

Bayley

With the VHL Expansion looming, there is a question about the future of goaltender Finn Davison. With the Moscow Menace coming into the VHL, there is some uncertainty to his future with HC Davos. When you look at what HC Davos has currently, they are sporting 3 goaltenders which are Cole Mertz, Finn Davison, and Rhett Stoffiday. Rhett is definitely a little bit more developed than Finn Davison as he was drafted 22nd in the Season 63 draft with Finn Davison being picked in the S64 Draft. Looking around the league, it is clear that Moscow will be looking for a goaltender, what are other options that may be on the board if Finn/Rhett are protected? There really are not many other options, but with backup goaltenders not really being needed, it will be interesting to see which 7 players HC Davos will protect. If I had to guess, this is what I would presume:

1. LW Elias Dahlberg
  2. RW Pat Svoboda
  3. D Piotra Jerwa
  4. D Alvaro Jokinen
  5. LW Randoms
  6. D Jacob Smith
  7. G Rhett Stoffiday

This would leave Finn Davison exposed. Will the UK Goaltender be finding his time in Moscow with the new team? This will definitely be interesting to find out. 

Note: I have no confirmation on this at all, this is just me guessing what could be next. I am not reporting anything, again, just taking guesses at what is next.