random quote #18

hedgehog337

It's fitting that I'm taking two TPE for Randoms since this one is about him. I never was hoping to make at least a decent second player after I created Kallis. But then I didn't have a drive to continue this random shit. And this wasn't the original idea anyways. So he became a power forward. The interesting thing is he is being kind on fire lately. He was behind NY rookies, but now he's actually ahead of them. That's right, he's leading rookies in points. Also, he's the best hitter as well. The only players in league who are ahead of him in this category are Thompson and Irosnide. I think this is saying much. At this moment he definitely one of front runners for the RoTY award which is surprising. I never got this award so it would be nice to have it. The main competition for this? Definitely aforementioned NY rookies. Also, Brick Wahl may have a chance for this too. He has a decent .912 with 3 SO. I don't know if this would be enough, but I can't write this goalie off. 

So yeah, I hope Randoms will keep this pace up and get this award. It would be a nice start for a 24th OV pick.

2 TPE goes to Randoms

Edited by hedgehog337