Changes Being Made

InstantRockstar

I'm the type of person who loves to see changes, additions and just stability being made to leagues I am in, whether GM or Player, so with the announcements that have happened around the league when it came to relocation, expansion and more in both the VHL and VHLM, it was really a sight I liked to see. With the additions and changes, my comments on the matter for what they are worth: 

VHL: 

Love the expansion idea, a Russian team is really sick, I love it, and I did see the research done where Russia previously had some ties to the VHL before so this was sick to see, I was super excited to see a Russian team, I love watching anything Russia IRL (IIHF, etc) they just have some mean squads. As for the relocation of Quebec to Vancouver, kind of bummed because of my IRL ties to Quebec however I mean Vancouver is kinda nice so we'll see how those changes do. 

VHLM: 

I will be in the VHLM for one more season next season so this was a cool change, two expansion teams being added brings even more versatility and fun to the league. We see Philly get a team which is actually kinda neat, I never really see Philly get much love but they are a good area and the logo is absolute sex, so I mean this would be a fun franchise to play for. As for the other expansion team Houston, also not too surprising, Texas is a huge market for so many things so to bring a team into Houston, smart move and the logo is also sex, real fire. Finally with expansion on the horizon, we also see Oslo move which is imo also a great image because their old GM was an idiot and to rid themselves of anything and everything he did was good riddance, Minnesota is also a more realistic area for a franchise especially when most of the other teams are all fairly "normal" places other than Yukon (wtf?) 

Yeah, seems like some good moves to move forward with epic progress in both leagues, excited to see where it goes from here!