Evgeni Komarov a future Menace?

Gooningitup

Russian Tank on skates, Russian Agent, full Russian family. Its a dream come true to the mini Russian as he looks towards the future. If you look at Seattle they are a true contender, they have 8 very solid assets that they can protect. Why protect a player who does not want to be there. "The Bears are a great organization, i feel bad for their GM i have a ton of respect for him". "However, I've set my goals, and it was not a fit here, now we have a team actually in Russia this just makes it harder" said Evgeni. There have be numerous conversations in the last few days between the GM and player, further the respect Komarov has for GM @Banackock. He has been put in a bad position he paid a price for me that he felt was fair for who i am, and who my agent is. Now here we are less than a season in, I'm potentially going to walk for nothing.

It makes a lot of sense, Russia's newest team would have a hometown player and he's only a season into his career. He's a fan favourite in Ottawa for never backing down, and getting his hands dirty. Fact is he's a culture setter, he doesn't back down he works his ass off every shift. Having a player like him makes teammates feel comfortable, and he's not afraid to hold them accountable and lead by example.