Katie Warren's abysmal season

ShawnGlade

A first round pick in the VHLM, and one of the most anticipated prospects coming into the season, Warren's career in the VHL has not gotten off to a good start. The Ottawa forward finished the season with 15 goals and 43 points, which is not bad, but she is very disappointed seeing fellow draft class members passing her in every stat. "It fuckin blows, I thought I was gonna kill these scrubs but I did fuck all." Warren and Ottawa finished their season in a Game 6 loss to the Halifax 21st. Warren recorded 2 goals, one in the last two games of the series. As the VHLM season is nearly over, Warren has shifted her focus to the VHL, where she will be joining HC Davos Dynamo and will likely start on the wing and start with reduced ice time. Warren said "Yeah I'm really excited to be joining the bigs with Davos. Thinking about all the points I'll be getting and all that cash is pretty sweet and has taken my mind off of my horrible season in the VHLM."

3 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

A first round pick in the VHLM, and one of the most anticipated prospects coming into the season, Warren's career in the VHL has not gotten off to a good start. The Ottawa forward finished the season with 15 goals and 43 points, which is not bad, but she is very disappointed seeing fellow draft class members passing her in every stat. "It fuckin blows, I thought I was gonna kill these scrubs but I did fuck all." Warren and Ottawa finished their season in a Game 6 loss to the Halifax 21st. Warren recorded 2 goals, one in the last two games of the series. As the VHLM season is nearly over, Warren has shifted her focus to the VHL, where she will be joining HC Davos Dynamo and will likely start on the wing and start with reduced ice time. Warren said "Yeah I'm really excited to be joining the bigs with Davos. Thinking about all the points I'll be getting and all that cash is pretty sweet and has taken my mind off of my horrible season in the VHLM."

Your season isn't as bad as mine was lol