New Vegas AGM Excited to Begin First Season With Team

Bonzaijoe

AGM Bonzaijoe said in an interview with VHL.com this evening, "I'm lucky to be here. It's a great opportunity for me and the players we picked up tonight look great in Green and Yellow!"

AGM Bonzaijoe has just recently begun his career in assisting GM Jubo in the Vegas Front Office and he had nothing but good words to say about the draft class that was announced tonight. "All these young guys are great. We've looked through everyone thoroughly and Jubo and I feel that we've been able to build a great squad with the opportunity we had in the draft." We asked if he thought it could've gone better, and Joe responded, "If I had my way, every team in front of us would've passed on all the great players and let them drop to our spots! Of course I wish we could've had a few of the ones who got away but at the end of the day, the best players get picked first. You can't have them all! That being said, all the guys we picked tonight are the guys we believe can make this team great and are here for the future, to win and develop their game!"

I asked Joe for some final words on the night, and he responded with nothing but excitement, saying, "I'm so happy to be here and I can't wait to his the ice with these guys! We're gonna have a great season, and I look forward to trying to defend our cup! Vegas is the home of the cup right now and I can't wait to work with Jubo and our guys to keep it that way!"