Mark Gebauer on being back in Moscow

Sova

"As a child, i have often been to this city and it became one of my favourite places to visit. The hockey culture is great and I really enjoy the environment in which you can play here. Some of the best talent hails from this city or at least this country and there are many great coaches that are able to assist you in developing your game. All of this combines into an all around great hockey experience and then if you take a look at the city and the things you can do here it is just great to be a player here. Of course, we have more travel time than most other teams but that is something we will be able to deal with in some way or another and to be honest I don't get good sleep on game nights anyway so it doesn't make so big of a difference for me. What is a bigger deal is the gorgeous nature and city we have around us and the people that are just a bit different. I feel really at home here and already made a lot of great friends. My teammates are great and I already feel at home here and I am looking forward to our first season."