(S66) D - Logan Smith, TPE: 30

Tyguy_31

Hi, @Tyguy_31

I'm BladeMaiden Philadelphia Reapers' GM.  I would like to offer you top 4 spot on my defensive line. The Reapers are a very good spot to start growing your player. There is lots of room to move within our organization and I am always available to help with explaining how to use the site (Gaining and applying TPE and Player Builds). We have an active Discord LR where our team goes to chat and relax as well as a formal one here on the forum. Philadelphia is looking to build our base in this our inaugural season, and show the rest of the league what the reapers are capable of.  If you like to have fun and want to go to a team that will help your grow, respect you as a player and still have a lot of fun the Philadelphia Reapers is the right team for you!  Just quote this post and Type "accepted" to join the Reapers and become a part of VHL history by playing with us in our first season! 

-Blade

4 minutes ago, Tyguy_31 said:

Player Information

Username: Tyguy_31

Player Name: Logan Smith

Recruited From: YouTube (cynftw sponsorship)

Position: D

Height: 74 in.

Weight: 210 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league! 

Saskatoon is looking for someone to fill out our top four defensive core, and we're hoping that'll be you. 

Just quote this reply if you're interested to let me know. 

Peace
General Manager
Saskatoon Wild

4 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

Hi, @Tyguy_31

I'm BladeMaiden Philadelphia Reapers' GM.  I would like to offer you top 4 spot on my defensive line. The Reapers are a very good spot to start growing your player. There is lots of room to move within our organization and I am always available to help with explaining how to use the site (Gaining and applying TPE and Player Builds). We have an active Discord LR where our team goes to chat and relax as well as a formal one here on the forum. Philadelphia is looking to build our base in this our inaugural season, and show the rest of the league what the reapers are capable of.  If you like to have fun and want to go to a team that will help your grow, respect you as a player and still have a lot of fun the Philadelphia Reapers is the right team for you!  Just quote this post and Type "accepted" to join the Reapers and become a part of VHL history by playing with us in our first season!                                                          

4 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

Accepted

-Blade