Iced Out: A VHL Original Movie

omgitshim

Dil Starload is your typical hotshot rookie cop. Despite just joining the squad, he walks around the station as if he owns the place. "Hey Baxter, get me some coffee! Starload coming through!" All that changed the day Dallas Jones set foot in the station. A grizzled veteran, Jones had fallen on some rough times and was joining his 3rd precinct in 6 months. Had it not been for a timely phone call from police chief Tyler Barabash, he may very well be out of the force entirely. "I know you were a good cop once before; I need you to be great again." Egos explode and tempers flare as Starload and Jones struggle for power, disrupting the everyday flow of work. "Go get kicked out of another precinct you washed up bum!" But in the meantime, Oleksiy Revchenko is in town, and there's something going down at the VHL Awards presentation that just doesn't sit right. "I'll tell you what Elasmobranch, these pathetic ice sports guys won't suspect a thing!" Can these two cooperate long enough to get to the bottom of this, or will animosity prevail? "I've had it you two! Stop using me as a literal brick wall!" Drama! Comedy! Action! Tune in this summer for Iced Out!

"When life gives you lemons, shove a pickle in it."