ECN on VHL Portal #1

FrostBeard

ECN.jpg.46e8988ba82e9f1d68934189ad29a564.jpg

ECN on VHL Portal #1

Current situation in VHL

As season 65 here is Victory Hockey League is under way we have to look and the games that have happened and check who are our greatest heroes. As always all ECN reports and posts are sponsored and hosted by Frostbeard Entertainment.

Let's get on with this then ladies and gentlemen.

First off - What a start of season for Vancouver Wolves. Right now leading VHL with 17 points in 9 games played. Their success can be put on shoulders of their amazing first line that consists of Beau Louth, Jake Davis and Jorgon Weyed. With strong support from Samuel Gate they are truly a strong contender to take this years playoffs in a quik sweep.

Secondly, we surely have to talk about Veran Dragomir who is leading VHL in goals and points with 21 in 9 games played. That allows his team - Seattle Bears to be strong competition and force to reckon with when playoffs will be just around the corner.

Thirdly, how can we not talk about the amazing performance of Brick Wahl from Calgary Wranglers. Even though season for Calgary has not started as they would have liked it, there is surely a hope when your teams backbone is a goalie who is putting up 0.921 Save percentage and 2.75 Goals against average.

Suggestion - Both Seattle Bears and New York Americans should talk to their players about discipline as 5 out of 6 people with most Penalty minutes bare their logo. In regular season it might not be important, but when the Playoffs are gonna kick in, it will instantly become their Achilles' Heel.

This was information roundup about what is happening in VHL and what we should look out for in the future. This was ECN, hosted and sponsored by Frostbeard Entertainment!

Edited by FrostBeard

Review: Great logo. I enjoyed how quik and concise you were at every point that you made. I think you might get more eyes on this if you tag some of the players you talk about, maybe not in the actual article because I think that might clutter it but at the end when you mention the sponsors. All in all, I'm excited to see what is next for the ECN.