Kirbsson on his first five games

Kirby

The Bulls have started off their VHLM season with a so-so run of games. We managed to have a quik chat with star Center, Maximilian Kirbsson, about how he feels he’s playing so far:

”It’s all okay right now. I gotta say, shout out to my bro Kari (Jurri)... the man is making my life a heck of a lot easier and I know my team mates feel the same way. He can’t miss at the moment. It’s crazy impressive because prior to this season he kind of went under the radar. He’s legit man. Real legit.

Im feeling great though. I’m leading the team in Assists which was one of my aims prior to the season starting and I’m also up there when it comes to scoring too. I just want us to win a few more games now.

It was always going to be a process. I keep saying the same statement: “Rome wasn’t built in a day”, but it’s true. It’s so true.

We are taking the right steps early. Coach has us working on lots of good stuff and I’m super confident that we will be turning the ship around real soon. The fans in Houston want a winning hockey team... well guess what, so do we guys. And it will happy. Just stay patient and I promise you we will make you lose your shit with happiness.”

Review: I have been looking at a lot of teams to try and get information to see good lines and teams and I have to say the line of you Kari and Viktor is a great line that is also super great at getting points. I think by the end of the season this could one of the best lines in the vhlm. Good way to see your teammates but also realize that your teammates benefit from you just as much as you them.