An Ace turned Reaper #1

GRZ

We had a small talk with Mikko Aaltonen just before his flight back home [Vegas], to host the Houston Bulls.

Q: So recently it came into the news that you have been traded from the Philadelphia Reapers to the Las Vegas Aces, can you comment on the trade, was there something from within the organization?
No, not at all.. In fact Reapers are like a family to me, and always will be... The players were awesome and the Management was one of the best I've had in a long while *laughs*, this was just a case of a team selling and buying a future, and I would have done the same if I was the GM.
Q: How do you feel, I mean, this is your first big transfer in your young career, excited.. nervous perhaps?

I'm excited to start playing, in all these interviews I get asked what my main goal is and it will always be one thing - to play hockey and to win the cup, I'm always ready to take opportunities to reach these goals. It was a combination of nervousness and excitement at the same time.
Q: You've already played 3 games with the Aces, and in those games you have 3G, 2A, how is it playing with different line mates and in different team?
You know, the transition might not always be smooth, but for me it felt kind of easy, my line mates are awesome and with the number of practices we've had, our chemistry is still in the works, but so far so good.