Some words from my phone while I'm away

Victor

• Admin

I need to keep pumping out VHL.com articles to get that bonus I picked up in the player store at the start of the season but by god is it an unreal effort to do this week.

Next week I have to make my GM player for the good of Moscow but I already feel like it'll be my last player for a while. The Cast + Pavlov combo for three seasons might be a struggle as I'll need to pump out double the articles. However this should be doable.

Did I overstretch a bit by taking up a GM role having avoided responsibility since my return? Maybe. Is this just the natural reaction to a lost season in Moscow coupled with a pretty uneventful time in Cast's career as everything is won and records seem to fall further away with every sim? Probably. Plus there's the fact the first few months of the year are just a busy time for me and VHL is relegated to a daily "check the games and anything else that might be important" routine.

Anyway that's 2 + 4 TPE to put away in the locker. 

28 minutes ago, Victor said:

I need to keep pumping out VHL.com articles to get that bonus I picked up in the player store at the start of the season but by god is it an unreal effort to do this week.

Next week I have to make my GM player for the good of Moscow but I already feel like it'll be my last player for a while. The Cast + Pavlov combo for three seasons might be a struggle as I'll need to pump out double the articles. However this should be doable.

Did I overstretch a bit by taking up a GM role having avoided responsibility since my return? Maybe. Is this just the natural reaction to a lost season in Moscow coupled with a pretty uneventful time in Cast's career as everything is won and records seem to fall further away with every sim? Probably. Plus there's the fact the first few months of the year are just a busy time for me and VHL is relegated to a daily "check the games and anything else that might be important" routine.

Anyway that's 2 + 4 TPE to put away in the locker. 

2 player is and always will be a bad idea.

• Admin
15 minutes ago, flyersfan1453 said:

2 player is and always will be a bad idea.

Although I 1) agree and 2) probably would be in a better place without a forthcoming second player, I should say overall I don't think I'd recreate after Cast for a while anyway in different circumstances. So I don't think there's any net impact for me.

• Commissioner

Just had to create one player to make me look worse by comparison and then fall off again didn’t you :P