random quote #28

hedgehog337

Ok let's continue. 

The season is about to end next week or in beginning of the 04/14 week. So right now Seattle is still leading and I think they're gonna snatch the Victory Cup. Riga is second with the 18 win streak before losing it to fucking Moscow. Trashbag ass CPU goalie being a total dumbass and I'm still mad about it. The win streak wasn't supposed to end like that. 

Toronto is third and they are trying to secure it from Helsinki. Since they can beat the Titans, I assume they could hold on and face us in semis. NY is fifth. Well, I don't like it cause I need a lotto picks so they better fuck off back to sixth spot. And here comes a bunch of scrubs from Vancouver, the reason why NY is still fifth somehow. They better pick it up before I'll trash them even more if they won't. Davos is seventh, just like they were supposed to be. They actually had some chances at playoffs, but they can't lose to Calgary all the time if they want any chances for that. Calgary is sitting eighth and Moscow is on the hard rebuild mode. 

End of this article and I hope Riga wins the championship.

That's it and I'm out.

2 TPE goes to Randoms