Kyle Sabertooth Pre-Draft Interview

uphillmoss

Just recently, the VSN was able to interview Kyle Sabertooth of the Las vegas Aces. He is a top prospect in the next VHL draft. Here is the Transcript from that interview

VSN Interviewer: “Hello Kyle and welcome, we at the VSN would love to ask you how you are feeling about the upcoming draft.”

Kyle: “I am very excited, however I am also very nervous about what might happen. I could end up in the mid first round or I could fall all the way to the third. I haven’t felt this nervous since my first ever game.”

VSN Interviewer: “I can understand why. Another thing we would like to know is if there are any teams you would prefer to get drafted by.”

Kyle: “I don’t think that it is a good idea to say I prefer one team over a number, but let’s just say that new expansion team’s logo looks sick.”

VSN Interviewer: “I understand. Finally is there anyone else we should look out for in the draft.

Kyle: “Yes, I think my teammates Charlie Paddywagon, Mikko Aaltonen, and Jordan Joshua Tonn will all do very well. I hope to end up on one of their teams again.

VSN Interviewer: “Thank you for your time”

NOTE: this was inspired by @GRZ interview in a similar manner.