Chico Smeb Approaches 200 TPE Cap. 9th Capped player on MIN

xDParK

With about 10 games left in the regular season, Chico Smeb will be the 9th player on MIN to hit the 200 TPE heading into the playoffs. ( @Kylrad will be the 10th about a week later). That's absolutely insane to think about and great news for MIN. 

Chico will currently sit at 178 TPE 196 TPE after updates go through tonight, and he still has his Rookie Profile and Biography  (FINISHED!) to do before the playoffs start which will net him +18 (essentially hitting the cap whenever he finds the time to write them). Chico has finally cracked the top 20 in the live S66 Draft Rankings, but with the 18th placed player behind about 18 ahead, expect Chico only to go up another 1 or 2 spots after doing these two big TPE tasks. Disappointing a little bit, but gets Chico into that next pack of TPE earners around the 12th-18th spots. 

Chico Smeb will be one of the highest TPE players playing some of the lowest minutes in the league.

Chico had this to say

"It's hard when you're the 7th forward to hit the 200 TPE cap with the top 6 all already being at 200 TPE. Unfortunately I'm going to have to continue to play 10-12 min a game going into the playoffs as a capped player. I really do hope we win, but I just hope I have the chance to contribute more to the success of the team, because right now I feel like I'm doing nothing out there game after game." 

Edited by xDParK