How did my predictions pan out?

Matt_O

At the beginning of the year, most people on this site made predictions for the upcoming VHL season. How did mine pan out?

Well, largely thanks to Matt Thompsons bad season and Vancouvers epic collapse, I didn't do great. I had Beau Louth as MVP, and Beaviss as GM of the year, which obviously isn't happening. I also had Thompson as the top point scorer and goal scorer, as well as the top two way forward. That was mainly me going with the crowd on those, and I should have looked into it a little more. 

Riga and Seattle were the two teams I predicted in the finals, same as last year. Welp, that didn't pan out well both years. I did predict the Bears with the Victory Cup though, so thats a positive I guess. The few predictions I may get right are Elias Dahlberg for most improves, Pepper for top goalie, and Malenko for top offensive defenseman. I took McWolf for top dman but he had a bit of a disappointing year, and he will most likely not win that award, and the same goes for Carles Puigdemont for rookie of the year. That was me showing confidence in my Americans though. Overall I felt great over the first half of the year and then everything went down hill in the second half for me.