Undrafted Presser

Rayzor_7

Before leaving to the training facility I was able to get some words from Rayz Funk today. 

Funk has expressed his disappointment in his press conference yesterday.

"With the number of VHLM GMs that have expressed interest in drafting me I was hoping to have some press show up for questioning. For whatever reason no members of the press showed up and honestly that stings. Especially considering some of the other draftees had the press show up to their conferences."

I questioned him on interest from any brands after he put out a call about being unsigned to a company.

"I did receive interest from one brand. However with the Sponsors Shield coming up the rosters are frozen. So I'm currently going to sit and wait until after I get drafted and see if I can pull in some big offers."

Funk has had a strong showing so far and seems to be headed for an early round entry into the VHLM. If he has a strong showing in the minors he could be looking at entering the VHL after only one year in the VMHL. However he may also want to sit and take an extra year and see if he can lead whatever team lands him to a championship.