Pat Svoboda Ready to Start Season

StamkosFan

Pat Svoboda spoke a few words on the lengthy offseason and the upcoming season. "Yeah, it's felt like a really long wait this year. I can't remember if it felt this way last year, but this offseason has been particularly dreadful. Each year, you feel like this should have been the year you finally make it to the playoffs more and more, so this second time around feels like it tacked 1000 days on to the offseason. This upcoming year, we really need to make it and get in a playoff spot, because I don't think I can go through all this waiting again. I can't wait to start the season and to improve upon my numbers from this last year. Dahlberg hit 100 points, so I don't see why I can't aim for that this year. Imagine Davos with three 100 point players, I think that would be something, and I think me joining that tier of players would boost Peace and Dahlberg's stats as well. Dahlberg was in the MVP conversation this year, maybe next year he can be the winner. Who knows, maybe I could even be looking at getting into MVP conversation, but I would settle for just beating my personal bests," said Pat Svoboda.