Greg Eagles getting ready for the VHLM Draft

Greg_Di

The VHLM draft is getting closer and prospect Greg Eagles has been seen putting in extra hours in the practice rink to showcase his skills to visiting scouts. " I know goalies usually don't go high in the draft but I am hoping to change that. I am putting in the extra time and showing these scouts exactly what I can do and how they can't go wrong with taking me early. I entered the draft a little late and I know some other players have a head start but these scouts shouldn't sleep on my potential. I am always training, always working hard and will end up being the best goalie to come out of this draft!"

With 3 good goalies in the upcoming VHLM draft and with Greg getting a late start on the draft, it is still to be seen if Greg can jump past the other 2 goalies in the draft. Will the scouts see his future potential or will they take the best skilled players available at the time of the draft?

Stay tuned as League GM and Scouts are going to be making their picks soon and that is when we will find out where Greg Eagles will go in the VHLM draft