Wolfe Joining Vancouver

InstantRockstar

After two seasons in the VHLM, both where Denver Wolfe had won a championship with his minor league franchise, it's finally time for him to step into the pros. Wolfe has only known winning ways, as previously mentioned he is a two time champion, winning once with Las Vegas, another with Minnesota these past playoffs and because of this, his winning mentality will hopefully help shape the young and futuristic core of the Wolves. When asked about how he feels about his pro team, he had this to say: 

Some people in my position would be scared, nervous and maybe even feel a little...off because of the whole situation, but when you're put in a predicament you cannot control, in my case I just choose to ignore it, move past it and try as best I can to be the impact player my team needs me to be. Yeah, I know I am going into the pros behind these guys who have been training their whole careers to be winners, but it doesn't mean I can't try, and that's what I'm going to do. Vancouver took a shot on me, and I'm happy to repay them the favor with my efforts. Only time will tell just how good I'll be in the pros.