Carles Puigdemont and his first VHL season

Eudaldkp

Puigdemont posted good numbers this season, with 56 points in 72 games played, good enough to be the 4th best rookie in that aspect, but it is known that his developing progress came to a halt. His teammates have told us that there were times when Carles just wasn’t focused in the team practices, or that they would not see him practicing as much as he used to in the first quarter of the season, something very unusual for a player like him who has been working very hard for all his career. When we tried to interview him, he wouldn’t give us many answers as to what was he going through or why he wasn’t putting as much effort as he once was, but now it has been leaked that he had some personal troubles, which we could all have guessed.

Today we found him back in the rink by himself, working hard and relentlessly. When he stopped to grab some water he saw us and he just said “I’m back.”

Just now, BOOM™ said:

You had a great season. Should only improve next one. 

My player did, although I barely helped lol. Was pretty inactive during the season due to some personal stuff, managed to be active for my VHLM team but not so much for my player.