The year ahead .. and complaints

Bayley

Finn Davison is looking forward to his third year in the league as the goalie for HC Davos. He doesn't show any signs of slowing down, but there has been one thing that the league came down on HC Davos this upcoming season. Cole Mertz only played 7 games during the last season, they will be forced to play their backup 9 games during Season 66. Finn Davison saw the news and this is how he reacted. 

"I am a little disappointed, to be honest. I do not count how many games I should be out there, I just follow what the coach said. I hoped that he would count and know the rules. I really hate that we are going to be penalized, a year that we really should be going for the playoffs. I mean, I really think we need to be more fundamental and more organized to know the rules and regulations. We lose money and I get to take a seat on the bench for more games. I would be lying if I said I was happy. This is a contract year for me. I will have time to think about everything."

That should be a little alarming for HC Davos as he comes into his contract year, he is in the last year of his deal. He will do everything he can this season to be the best he can be. What will happen from here, let's see?