Aston Martin Selected Round 2

Sullvino

VHL.com

April 29, 2018

The Season 66 VHLM Draft took place on Sunday and was one of the more talented VHLM drafts we’ve seen in a long while. For Aston Martin, centerman from the United Kingdom,  his name was called in the early second round (14th overall) by the Ottawa Lynx. The Lynx had a fairly mediocre season in S65 finishing with a 33-35-4 record. The good news for the Lynx is that they are returning all of their star players from last season and also adding an exciting draft class to the mix.

Here is what Aston Martin had to say to the media after being draft in the second round yesterday:

“Honestly, it was a dream come true. I didn’t have a strong preference as to the team that drafted me, but boy am I happy I landed in Ottawa. It is truly a great place to develop my skills for the next level. I talked briefly with the General Manager, Esso, prior to the draft. We had some mutual interest, but nothing that was a strong indication that he was targeting me. This is just the first step in the process, I am looking forward to working hard to prove to the team, coaches and fans that I was deserving of a second round pick.”