Pat Svoboda Signs Two-Year Extension with Davos

StamkosFan

Right winger Pat Svoboda inked a two-year extension with HC Davos rather than testing free agency. His salary for S66 is $2,698,472 while his salary for S67 is $2,753,957, a slight step down from his current $3,000,000 pay day. While the Swede has glorified winning, at the end of the day, it sounds like sticking together with a good group of guys is his primary objective. "I know there's more powerhouse teams, but Shawn is a great GM and I wanted to stay with my buddy Elias Dahlberg @Nykonax who just signed a three-year extension. I think we're a young, up-and-coming, amazing group who can be a top competitor for that time period during my contract, but regardless of if that pans out, it turns out playoff success is not my primary objective. What matters is to find somewhere that I can be happy and play at my best, somewhere where I have friends and loyal teammates. We all want to be here in Davos, and I'm glad to be sticking around. Now, it's just time to make the rest of the league see what I can see when I look into the future; we're gonna be the real deal."