Training camp starting

jRuutu

You know the regular season is not far away when teams get together for the training camp! Today Vancouver Wolves had the day one on theirs and by the looks of it things are going smoothly, lots of smiles and plenty of sweating - the right combination. Center Rauno Palo from Vancouver was one of the players who was all smiles:

Great to be here today and see all the guys, also getting out of the house is a big plus, I don´t have anything bad to say about my wife, but oh boy does a away trip to Moscow sound pretty tasty, but before we get there we need to work on our game and fitness levels in the training camp. Day one has been a blast so far, the drills have been brutal, but still fair. Even player like myself managed to keep up even though I did the absolute minimum during the off-season. Looking forward to tomorrow, coaches said we will work on our shootout moves, I have been working on my secret move a lot, that was the minimum I mentioned, worked on my stick skills in my garage.

Interesting to see which teams manage to have good training camps, results can be seen right away when the puck drops on game one!