Welcome to the Big Apple

Kirby

the-big-apple-deer-devil-designs.jpg

After many weeks of speculation and countless amounts of Mock Drafts, the VHL Draft has come and gone and we finally have something to look forward to again, as the many drafted rookies look to cement their legacies in VHL folklore.

A name that has been forgotten of late is that of former Houston Bulls, and now New York Americans Center Maximilian Kirbsson. An absolute star of the show in the VHLM last year, it’s surprising to see him fall so damn low. We managed to find Kirbsson roaming the streets of Manhattan, for a quik catch up:

KIRBSSON: “It feels good to know I have a new home now. Come on, I couldn’t be in a better place. Frankly, I p*ssed around for a while after the season was done. It maybe affected me more than others when we bailed out of the play offs a bit prematurely. There’s no denying though, with my focus back, I’m a top 2 player coming out of this draft.

It’s now down to me to prove everyone wrong again. It makes me laugh man, the short memories of people. Just watch. Watch and wait. My time will come in New York.

Coach @Spade18 is a very credible dude and I’m excited to work under his tutelage. I believe I can contribute greatly for New York this season and beyond and I’m just excited to get to work man. Beyond excited.

Right now though, it’s back to home searching. Anyone know someone looking to rent a neat penthouse? If you do, give me a shout. Peace out”.