(S67) D - Noah Hanley, TPE: 30

HanManHimself

banner.jpg

Welcome @HanManHimself to the VHL

I'm the GM of the Las Vegas Aces of the VHLM. The development league here. And I'd like to offer your defenseman a role on our second pairing. It would include close to 30 minutes a game and plenty of power play and penalty kill time right off the bat. That will all steadily increase as your player improves. 

Las Vegas is always a competitive club and we just started our season. Were still a young team, but have plenty of upside. If you are interested, quote this message and reply accept and we'll have you on your way to a successful career in no time

#StackTheDeck :veg:

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hello @HanManHimself! I'm GustavMattias, GM of one of the VHLM's new expansion teams, the Mississauga Hounds, and I'm commenting here because we're currently in need of a good defenseman, and you might just be the guy for the job. We currently have a spot on the first line that's still pretty much open for the taking.

I see you were recruited by @cody73, one of my players. While, of course, you're free to sign wherever you'd like, this is the team for you if you're interested in being his teammate. 

If this sounds good, feel free to quote this offer and say "accepted," and I'll send you an offer on the portal!

Good luck this season, and don't be afraid to ask questions!

-Gustav

4 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hello @HanManHimself! I'm GustavMattias, GM of one of the VHLM's new expansion teams, the Mississauga Hounds, and I'm commenting here because we're currently in need of a good defenseman, and you might just be the guy for the job. We currently have a spot on the first line that's still pretty much open for the taking.

I see you were recruited by @cody73, one of my players. While, of course, you're free to sign wherever you'd like, this is the team for you if you're interested in being his teammate. 

If this sounds good, feel free to quote this offer and say "accepted," and I'll send you an offer on the portal!

Good luck this season, and don't be afraid to ask questions!

-Gustav

Accepted! I have a couple friends on the team, so I feel the transition to this team and league will be a lot easier than maybe with other teams. I'm excited to join the team!

Thank you to the other team(s) for showing interest in me, I'm flattered by the interest. :)