Moscow Menace Minimalist Banner [1/2]

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2019 at 5:55 AM, tunedtorock said:

This is actually kind of dope tbh. 

I think you could lose the grey fuzzy drop shadow, or reduce it's opacity by like 60%, and the whole image would look a lot better/cleaner.

Also, do you know when you go to the URL that you posted, you can right-click (or maybe LONG PRESS if you're on mobile/tablet) on the image there, and choose an option like 'open image in new tab'.... Then a new website/webpage will open and in your address bar, you'll see a link that ends in .jpg or .png. This is the actual IMAGE URL/WEB LINK. Notice it ends in .jpg or .png, which is the image file type/extension.

If you copy THIS link (that ends in the file type extension aka .jpg or .png or .gif, etc.) and paste it into your VHL post, it will auto-embed the image, and allow it to just display the image in your post.

So, for this URL (web link) that you posted, the IMAGE URL/WEBLINK is https://i.imgur.com/LNuH4YY.png   (notice how it ends in .png? Because it's a .png file.). If you were to copy THIS link and paste it into your post, your graphic would display.

APPROVED

but yeah, I also love how you cropped the crown off the logo and paired it with an appropriately selected font for the M. It looks really good and could easily be like a secondary logo for the team IMO.

should send a png of just the crown/M to victor, no dropshadow/background (transparent).

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Moscow Menace Minimalist Banner [1/2]