Rolling

Quik

What's up people. Anyone reading this? If you are, you'll know this is my 4th VHL.com article being submitted just so that I can collect that wonderful uncapped TPE for Kronos Bailey. I mean, you might know that. You might also be a new member (we just hit our 2000th member on Saturday night!) who is wondering what the hell is this guy talking about? To be honest, I'm not even sure what I'm talking about? Is it the fact that the store has real options available for purchase, for the past couple seasons now? The fact that I've purchased something other than a depreciation fighter, position switch, or re-roll is pretty interesting. In careers past, I'd have just banked the whole time to buy the OBNF/Jagr combos, and then spend whatever remaining cash on something like Experience points.

Or maybe I'll talk about the Titans, who continue to roll, sitting 10-points up on 2nd place Riga. The offence has really picked up, and the PP has woken up. But our defensive play has slipped of late, with our PK apparently forgetting that you need to defend. Still, we've have the fewest goals against in the league, and are only 1 behind Moscow (!?) for tops in goals for. As I told @Beketov when he signed, I really feel this is our year, and I'm hoping we can go wire-to-wire.

Parity in the league this season is also pretty crazy. After us and Riga, there's 6 teams within 6-points of each other, and Moscow isn't completely out of it either, at 11-points back of 6th placed Vancouver (9 back of Toronto for 8th, which...if the Legion squeak into the playoffs and win again, I'll probably rage-quit!).

Anyways, this is kind of turning into a Media Spot, so I'm cutting this off now.