Guy LeGrande Sig [1/2]

Steve

On 5/27/2019 at 9:09 AM, Steve said:

I haven't a clue how to make a graphic but I am trying to learn. I WILL be better. First step for everyone.

MG.png

I believe in you, Steve. Everybody's gotta start somewhere.

In this case, you've utilized two graphic techniques. One of them is re-sizing an image, the other is adding text. Both are very very basic concepts, but you used them correctly here. However, this type of Graphic PT is considered very low effort (for someone new to graphics, it's alright to submit very graphics like this for awhile, but we don't want to see people simply blaming 'lack of experience/skill' as a way to achieve your 6 tpe every week for essentially doing a ~30 second graphic like this.

One thing for re-sizing, this image looks to have had it's 'quality' degraded when it was scaled to the smaller size. To prevent this from happening, usually you want to convert the image to a 'SMART OBJECT' in your graphic editing software, before you down-size it, and the software processing of re-sizing the image in this way, will result in less of a loss of quality of the image itself. Usually 'SMART OBJECT' is only in more advanced graphic editing software like photoshop or gimp, but not available in MS Paint.

with practice and consistency and a willingness to learn (youtube'ing 'forum signature tutorial' and watching 3-5 will give you some ideas and a place to start) you can use sim leagues to improve as a graphic designer!

APPROVED