Claimed:Practice?

stevo

Practice?

Today, Bern Royals defenseman Ron World Peace held a press conference where he spoke about several topics concerning him. World Peace had a phenomenal start into this VHLM season scoring six goals and playing the assist on eight. After this stretch, his play has gotten noticeably weaker which led to a defenseman that has gotten noticeably discontent with his own play. Playing again alongside his buddy and goalie Blaine Olynick probably has fueled him throughout the first games. Now, opponents seem to have found the recipe to encounter World Peace’s strengths.

0,,5579539_4,00.jpg

“A s I must admit, I feel a little bit sore. I did practice throughout the whole summer, but my cardio work does not seem to pay off at all,”  World Peace said. “Whenever I enter a game for the Royals I feel like a young god, after five minutes I do look like I played sport for the first time in about seven years.” That state of condition obviously influences the way he is playing and his minutes. Even though he states that he hired help in form of a  personal trainer during summer, that work put in obviously has gone to a complete waste. Royals GM Tyler Barabash was quoted saying that “this damn German once again cannot get his ass off the couch.” Some assistant coaches claim that they have never worked with a player that has been lazier that Ron World Peace proves to be.

He “understands these problems,” World Peace during the press conference. That does not mean that he is willing to fix them. He went on to say “If I can’t practice, I can’t practice. It is as simple as that. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. (media laughs) We're talking about practice. We're not talking about the game. We're talking about practice. I have nothing more to add here.” He ended the press conference at that point and stormed out of the room. Later he was said to be seen again in a pub in Bern notorious for illegal bets, heavily drunk as always.

allen-iverson.jpg

What is clearly not in question is the team chemistry in Bern’s locker room. Ron World Peace and the goalie Blaine Olynick know themselves from spending last season in Bern. “Being around here in Bern with Blaine for the second time really helps a lot. He and I communicate as of as possible, whether it will be on the ice or in practice. He is the first person I would call when I need help,” World Peace laid out. “Oh, and he is also the one I am going to call drunk to get on his nerves. He has got lucky, I guess.” Olynick at least underlined his close relationship with World Peace when approached about these comments.

Content: 3/3 - I love the Allen Iverson practice reference. Also I love the name World Peace. Bern has had an excellent season so far and Mr. World Peace and Olynik are a big reason why; you guys don't let in many goals.

Grammar: 2/2 - Is your space bar broken or something?

“A s I must admit, = “As I must admit, 

pay off at all,”  World Peace said. = pay off at all,” World Peace said. 

form of a  personal trainer = form of a personal trainer 

Appearance: 1/1 - Looks good.

Overall: 6/6

Final: 6/6

Edited by eaglesfan036