It’s been a while

Dil

Haven’t done a VHL.com article in a long time. Keeping with the theme of my old VHL.com articles, I will be talking about absolutely nothing  for the 150 words that this TPE task requires us members to write in order for it to be claimed and applies as TPE on our players using our player management page. Here it goes:

Starload has been able to maintain a point per game average all season with 57 points in 55 games currently. This is a major increase from my 48 points in 72 games in my rookie season. I am quite impressed with this increase in productivity. Although the main factor could be playing on a line with Sebastian Ironside who has been phenomenal for Calgary so far in the season.

The other aspect I have begun focusing on in the VHL is becoming a GM. I recently took up being Spade’s AGM when he became busy with work and have been making lines and such for New York since. Last week I was offered the GM position of Minnesota but I turned it down because I would no longer be able to AGM New York and help out with Calgary while bush is busy with IRL stuff. I hope to become a full time GM in the VHL sometime in the future and I think this will be a great learning experience for me.

And that concludes this article which I wrote for no reason at all and won’t be claiming for tpe. I decided to kill the 5 ish minutes I had writing this random article rather than scroll through Instagram like a normal person.

ba bye