Frustration Boils Over for Sigurdsson

bluesfan55

Arnor Sigurdsson is mad. “10 POINTS! TEN FUCKING POINTS!” That, of course, refers to his amount of points in 61 games. Ten. Worst on the Riga Reign. And the rumor is that young Sigurdsson, angered by his production and lack of ice time, is going to ask out of Riga. “I really feel as if I should be playing more. I play the second-least amount of time out of everyone on the team. I’ve barely even scored, which a player like me is supposed to do. And, not to mention, I’m playing on a line that doesn’t let me play to my full capabilities. I’ll admit, I’m not a passer. At all. Which is why it’s taken adjustment playing with Aaltonen. Sure, I like the guy. But he’s a sniper. And I’m not a playmaker, so I can’t cater to his skill set. This has just been a frustrating season, and if I don’t pick it up next season, I’m more than willing to try somewhere else. I’ve by far been the worst rookie on this team, and that needs to change.”

It really seems as if the normally mild-mannered Sigurdsson is pissed off. Many are labeling him a bust already due to his struggles this season. Can he break out of that label and make his way to superstardom? Only time will tell. But for now, the young right winger has some improving to do.

• Commissioner

Gotta get those attributes up. When you have 200 TPE and are facing VHLMers with 50 you have a major advantage but in the bigs you’re at 350 facing guys with over 1000, it adds up. Also defence is a woefully under utilized stat for scoring.

It’ll pick up. It’s always a bit rough at first, especially when you’re drafted to a loaded team that doesn’t necessarily have much ice time available.

2 hours ago, bluesfan55 said:

Arnor Sigurdsson is mad. “10 POINTS! TEN FUCKING POINTS!” That, of course, refers to his amount of points in 61 games. Ten. Worst on the Riga Reign. And the rumor is that young Sigurdsson, angered by his production and lack of ice time, is going to ask out of Riga. “I really feel as if I should be playing more. I play the second-least amount of time out of everyone on the team. I’ve barely even scored, which a player like me is supposed to do. And, not to mention, I’m playing on a line that doesn’t let me play to my full capabilities. I’ll admit, I’m not a passer. At all. Which is why it’s taken adjustment playing with Aaltonen. Sure, I like the guy. But he’s a sniper. And I’m not a playmaker, so I can’t cater to his skill set. This has just been a frustrating season, and if I don’t pick it up next season, I’m more than willing to try somewhere else. I’ve by far been the worst rookie on this team, and that needs to change.”

It really seems as if the normally mild-mannered Sigurdsson is pissed off. Many are labeling him a bust already due to his struggles this season. Can he break out of that label and make his way to superstardom? Only time will tell. But for now, the young right winger has some improving to do.

Welcome to the HHH life :P