Mark Gebauer reflects on his season

Sova

Q: "At the beginning of the season you mentioned that you were hoping to crack the 100 points but you have missed that goal and have so far only been able to accumulate 61 points in 62 games. It seems like your production has decreased when compared to your previous season how do you feel about that?"

M: "I would not see it that way as opposed to last season our team has been able to win quite a lot more games. In some power rankings we are even 6th and our offense, which I am part of, is looking quite good. We have a lot of work left ahead of us especially defensively but our goal was 20 wins and we have already achieved that goal so I am more than happy."

Q: "Last season you have made a name for yourself as one of the best scorers in the league and you announced to be working on your shot during the offseason. Now after 62 games and 245 Shots you have only scored 8.16% of them do you think your shot is messed up?"

M: "I don't think so I have confidence in my coaches and I think I am just being a bit unlucky at the moment."