Dangles Postseason Interview

No_Dangles

Following a tough 10 game stretch and the final games of the VHLM regular season, we decided to have a word with Mississauga Hounds Center Dangles.

Interviewer: "Hey Dangles, how you doing tonight?"

Dangles: "Hey, not doing too badly. I've decided to rest up to prepare for the upcoming off season push."

Interviewer: "That's certainly good to hear. It's definitely well deserved considering the impact you've had on your team."

Dangles: "Yeah I guess you could say that. I've definitely benefitted from the talent of my teammates. I spend a lot of time on the ice with Sundqvist, Hogan, and Mac."

Interviewer: "Certainly and that's excluding some other prominent members of the team as well."

Dangles: " Yeah, yeah certainly. It seems like Smith is hitting his stride again so that's encouraging. I also think Rayz is due for some positive regression as well. His regular season numbers haven't been what you would expect out of such an amazing goaltender and I think he makes up for it in the post season."

Interviewer: "So you think the Hounds have a good shot at making it far into the post season then?"

Dangles: "Yeah definitely. You can't take these playoff games for granted but we had some real momentum before the last 10 game stretch. I think we're really just trying to refocus for Ottawa."

Interviewer: "You have anything special you're doing for the post season?"

Dangles: "Yeah, I've been growing out the beard in typical playoff fashion. I also typically eat McMuffins every morning but that's been swapped out for plain eggs so that's been a little rough. But most importantly I recently purchased a large supply of tissues from CostCo for the fans of the teams we face. I thought I'd give back to the communities that we demolish in the process. Mac also caught wind of this idea and he tapped into his alcohol supply to help these fans also drown their sorrows."

Interview: "Haha sounds like you guys are having fun out there Dangles. Thanks for your time."

Dangles: "No problem bud."