So I just wanted to thank Halifax 21st, and HC Davos Dynamo on both selecting me at the VHLM draft, and the VHL draft. Very excited to be starting in 2 new teams this summer. Shout out to San Diego for giving me my first chance in the VHLM. That was a great experience for me personally. I am happy to be starting my new contract that I just signed. With extensive negotiations that went on with HC Davos Dynamo General Manager Shawn. We figured out a contract that works well for both of us. My contract is satisfying to me as for the first year I will be making 3 Million, my second year 1.5 Million, and my third year 1.5 Million. I will be going through all exclusive, and hard core training this summer to get into better shape for the upcoming season when I make my Halifax debut. 

I have also made a decision with my manager AranThranduil to make the position swap to Centerman. I will be working on doing the best I can for the team as a whole. I played Center when I was a child back in Russia, so this is nothing new to me in general. I had to step away from VHL for personal reasons before, I went through a hard time, and not a lot of time on my hands. It was only recently that I was thinking about going back home to russia, and call it a day, but I decided I would give it another shot. I still have a lot to learn, and a lot further to go, but what I have learned so far is that each of the 2 teams I am with are family, and being a family, a brotherhood is the most important thing of all. Chemistry is an underrated skillset. It binds a team together it makes them as 1 symphony of beautiful sound. That is what I am hoping to bring to both of my new teams. This is why I made the move to be a forward, to be a selfless player, and to be a team player first. I have bought tickets for my whole family to come see me in my first year as a Halifax 21st player. And on my adventure down the road to success in the VHL, I will always make family come first. And family is what these teams are. It won't be an easy task, I know, but this sport doesn't come easy. It is a hard aggressional sport that doesn't come without a price, or a toll, or working your rear off. 

Again I wanna thank Shawn, AranThranduil, and my former GM Rockstar for all the opportunities that have been given to me by these fine folks. Also wanna thank the teammates I had in San Diego, want to thank my fellow Russians, my mom, my dad, and my siblings. Most of all I would like to thank a good friend for bringing me in Blake Gaudette, hope you have a fantastic run in the VHL, and let's go win some VHLM Championships.