TRADED

leafssteen

In the S67 draft the Seattle Bears drafted Rays Funk 2nd overall. It was at that point that Clayton knew big changes were coming. After waving his no trade clause he began to come up in a lot of trade rumours. The most popular rumour was Vancouver. Then late last night Seattle traded Clayton Park to Vancouver in exchange for Chase & a 4th round S48 draft pick. Here what Clayton had to say about the trade and leaving Seattle. 

“ As soon as they drafted Funk 2nd overall I knew something was probably in the works. My former GM in Seattle was great through the process and continued to keep me in the loop. It was definitely tough because I thought I was part of the long term plan in Seattle. The Seattle Bears are building a team for a quik cup run and I didn’t fit into their plan. I appreciate all the opportunities Seattle gave me and I wish the organization the best of luck.”

Clayton Park had this to say about joining the Vancouver Wolves.

“ I am happy to be joining the wolves organization and look forward to my future with the team. It looks like we have a young talented team and I’m looking forward to seeing what we can accomplish! One of the most exciting things about this trade is that I am now on the same team as my good friend Hans Gruber! It’s been a tough 24 hours and I just can’t wait to put on a Wolves Jersey!!!”.

Edited by leafssteen