(S68) D - Alex Desmond, TPE: 30

590874832_AcesRecrutmentImage.png.8d8ac935c7a07523cdb3cfbd9e63bb23.png

Welcome to the league @If_Tuna_Could_Fly! I am the Las Vegas Aces GM. The Aces need more players this upcoming season and we would love to have you! I can offer second line minutes, as well as powerplay AND penalty kill time! We would love to see you in green and white this upcoming season! If you are interested, quote this offer and say "Accept"

-Matt_O

imageproxy.png

Hello there and welcome to VHL!

I am GM of Houston Bulls and we are ready to compete for the playoffs with quality players and a core of exiting players! We want you to be a part of it! Currently, for Alex Desmond, we can have a role on the Second line and have high minutes that a lot of other teams can't offer considering how deep the draft was when it comes to Defenceman. I truly hope you will decide to join Houston as I believe you will fit right in with us!

If you do want to join us, just quote this message and say "Accepted" or anything other of you so please.

In the end, no matter which team you choose, I wish you good luck in VHL and hope you will have an amazing time!

GM FrostBeard

3 hours ago, Matt_O said:

590874832_AcesRecrutmentImage.png.8d8ac935c7a07523cdb3cfbd9e63bb23.png

Welcome to the league @If_Tuna_Could_Fly! I am the Las Vegas Aces GM. The Aces need more players this upcoming season and we would love to have you! I can offer second line minutes, as well as powerplay AND penalty kill time! We would love to see you in green and white this upcoming season! If you are interested, quote this offer and say "Accept"

-Matt_O

Accept

Edited by If_Tuna_Could_Fly