Claimed:Claimed:Living A Dallas Dream

RandomHero

Just last week there were questions as to why Minot captain Jakob Linholm was not at practice for the week. The same questions seem to be appearing this week with Linholm not getting his practice hours early in the week, which he was known for. The last time this happened, he was found in Chicago so that's naturally where our search took us. As our search team got there, they tracked down Patrick Kane but Linholm was no where to be found.

"I haven't seen him since last week. Sure we've been talking but I have no idea where he's been. I think I remember him saying he wanted to see a Katy Perry concert for some reason."

katy-perry-naked-0409-lg1.jpg

Hellllooooooooooooo Ms. Perry

A quick google search revealed to us that there had been a Katy Perry concert in Dallas recently, so that seemed like the next logical place to look. Once in Dallas we saw a newspaper with the headline "Hockey Stars cause Havoc During Concert" and a quick read of the article revealed that two hockey stars were seen being obnoxiously drunk at the concert and causing havoc in the crowd. One of the names in the article was Linholm while the other one was Tyler Seguin.

It turns out that after the concert both Linholm and Seguin ended up at the local bar where the continued to drink and cause havoc for people living in Dallas. The bar had repeatedly tried cutting them off but they always found ways to get a hold of the drinks, whether it was their posse buying drinks or puck bunnies trying to get with the two stars.

Tyler_Seguin_Boston_Bruins_drunk-400x233

We like, we like to party

After talking to the owner of the bar, we found out which hotel that Linholm was staying at, which is where our journey took us too next. Once we arrived at the hotel we were able to find out that he had checked out earlier that day and had gotten on a plane going back to Minot. After another long, and baby-crying-filled, plane ride we arrived in Minot and went to the gladiators practice facility. There we found Linholm out practicing, seemingly unphased by the events that had taken place. After he got off the ice we finally had an opportunity to ask him where he had been for the week.

"Well I had heard a lot about Katy Perry while I have been in America and wanted to see one of her shows. I heard that there was one happening in Dallas and had wanted to check it out. Kaner gave me Segs number and we got together and went to the show. We had a couple of drinks there and then went out to the bar. We didn't get too wild but it was quite a fun trip."

We also asked Linholm what he thought of the concert.

"I quite enjoyed it actually. She really is a talented lady and is very attractive. Those are some of the reasons I decided to get her number after the show."

Linholm then showed us his phone and there was a contact in there under the name Katy Perry with a picture of the two as the icon.

Well played Linholm.

Edited by RandomHero

Content: 3/3 - Back to the grind! Also, how the hell did you meet all these NHL players?

Grammar: 2/2 - Started to get sloppy, but you were able to reel yourself back in and avoid getting docked.

Hockey Stars cause Havoc During Concert = Hockey Stars Cause Havoc During Concert
where the continued to drink = where they continued to drink
took us too next = took us to next
the gladiators = the Gladiators
Segs = Seg's (?)

Appearance: 1/1 - I take back what I said about Katy Perry.

Overall: 6/6 - You know you love having this graded an hour after it was posted.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...