Wolfe happy as captain

It's been a few weeks now since Denver Wolfe found out he was going to be captain of the Vancouver Wolves. He was a huge pickup for the team back in S65, and has excelled in his draft class far beyond the expectations most of the GM's had for him. When he was drafted at 9th overall, most teams obviously felt he'd belong there, he was going to be 'mediocre' and he wasn't going to impact their team in the slightest, however two seasons later, here we are, him being third in his draft class for practice hours, and one of the youngest captains in the league. And his response: 

"It's like I am in a dream. You come up to the pros and you never know what to expect. My first season was a personal lesson for me that not everything comes easy and that there is a lot of work left in my game to improve on. I came up from a time where I was the best defender in the game during my minor season, and ended up sucking. So when my team voted me in for captain and allowed me to take on this responsibility, while shocked, I was ready for the challenge." 

This season, Vancouver has certainly made a splash, their big moves have been good and bad for them thus far, but they are posting a positive record and only look to continue from there, they want to see him succeed, and he wants to see his team succeed.