My Random VHL Thoughts - S67 - Part 3

• I'm beginning to be seriously concerned about our chances of making the playoffs this year. After the trades, I had expected the team to take a step back, but I thought we would still make the playoffs as the last seed in the European Conference. So far, that's not the case. On one hand though, just off of memory, it seems like we've played the top half of the league more than the bottom half, so those games should even out soon. Either way, not a good sign so far.
  • Individually, I'm having a good but weird season. I was flirting with a point per game earlier, but that's slowed down over the past week or so. However, I currently lead the league in shooting percentage, which is odd, and I lead the league in goals by a defenseman with 13 (second place has 11). All the way down to 13th in total points though.
  • VHL GM turnover? The league has posted an opening to see who might be interested. Nice to see high interest in the position. 
  • Looking through the S65 Draft, somehow, the S66 Draft is basically better across the board already. Lots of TPE floating out there!