Claimed:Dan Tremblay

Tremblay

Effort: 2/2 - I can see the effort here.  Stock work, background, what looks like some render effects as well.

Look: 2.25/3 - You've got the basics down, but I feel like this needs a bit more polishing up.  I don't really think the coloring (background color, stocks, etc.) works here - you've got green in the background, orange/yellow in the stock work, and blue and orange in the render.  Try to stay with maybe a few hues here, something like an orange/blue/white color scheme or something.  I'm not saying all your stocks need to be the same exact color, but consistency helps in improving the look of a graphic.  Next, there's too much empty space on the left side.  It's nothing glaring, but the render's a bit small and some bigger text and possible some darkening on the far left side would improve it.  Finally, the lighting needs work.  The render looks a bit too bright, maybe if it was darker with some slight lighting on the left side of the face/jersey it might look a bit better.  I can see you've got potential and are familiar with making sigs, just keep working at it and you'll be getting 6s in no time.

Creativity: 1/1 - I can't see why not.

Total: 5.25/6

Edited by lightning25

Effort: 2/2 - Coloring, text, blending, lighting, I'd say you have enough here.

Look: 2/3 - The Text placement is off a bit, try and overlap the render at least somewhat, It is washed out and the coloring needs work.It's a step back from your recent work, maybe try looking up some tutorials.

Creativity: 1/1 - Sure

Total: 5/6

Final: 5