Fresno Falcons expansion reupload

Speed

16 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

@sjs88speed

Where is the effort here? It's just a picture of a stadium with a logo on it. No offense.

I apologize for not being great at graphics, but I was low on time this week. To be fair, I took the time to take out all San Jose stuff, so it could be a little more believable. I'm sorry if you don't think I put time into my work, and I've seen graphics with similar looks of effort get TPE. Its fine if you don't give me the TPE, but notice that for me, this takes time because I am still learning the program (photopea) on MY time. I truly want to get better at it, and unfortunately until I get better you will have to see shitty graphics like this.

30 minutes ago, sjs88speed said:

I apologize for not being great at graphics, but I was low on time this week. To be fair, I took the time to take out all San Jose stuff, so it could be a little more believable. I'm sorry if you don't think I put time into my work, and I've seen graphics with similar looks of effort get TPE. Its fine if you don't give me the TPE, but notice that for me, this takes time because I am still learning the program (photopea) on MY time. I truly want to get better at it, and unfortunately until I get better you will have to see shitty graphics like this.

It's okay, I'm just asking the questions I need to ask. Part of the job. On first site, it mostly looks like a plastered on logo. Do you have the original so I can see the difference?

Being new at graphics, there's definitely wiggle room for that, but I still have to ask.

3 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

It's okay, I'm just asking the questions I need to ask. Part of the job. On first site, it mostly looks like a plastered on logo. Do you have the original so I can see the difference?

Being new at graphics, there's definitely wiggle room for that, but I still have to ask.

SJB-sapcenter-page (2).jpg

1 hour ago, DollarAndADream said:

I'll give you a pass on this one, but just know going forward that I expect improvements on effort and creativity. I think some of your older stuff with jersey changes, etc were better. :)

Sometimes you take a step back in order to take that leap.