[S67] Bonus: Lando Baxter (TOR)

VHL Bot

Not to overly tag you about this @Will but this one actually is showing incorrectly in the Portal. Baxter accepted a S68 extension and with a S69 player option. However in finances it now has added his S67 contract with this bonus that wasn't included. I know your still working on it all so no worries, just figured I'd make sure it's known he did accept an extension with for next season with a player option for 69. As always, thanks for the hard work you do on the portal dude. :cheers: 

Edited by Devise

• Senior Admin
14 minutes ago, Devise said:

Not to overly tag you about this @Will but this one actually is showing incorrectly in the Portal. Baxter accepted a S68 extension and with a S69 player option. However in finances it now has added his S67 contract with this bonus that wasn't included. I know your still working on it all so no worries, just figured I'd make sure it's known he did accept an extension with for next season with a player option for 69. As always, thanks for the hard work you do on the portal dude. :cheers: 

No worries there I can only fix what I know about - that is very strange. I should be able to look at this tonight.