Quote from Michael Johnson

fonziGG

Michael Johnson's thoughts on his offseason, his thoughts on the upcoming draft and the Malmo GM:

"This offseason has been a strange one. This off season I've been doing a lot of self-reflection. Obviously there has been an adjustment in terms of the change in league and skill level. This season was a bit of a wash for all of us but I saw a lot of positives. I think next season you'll see a big improvement from myself and from the rest of the Malmo squad. We also have a big name player coming into our team and Hugh fighting for a spot on the D core. Our team is going to look very different, which obviously is a bit sad since I've gotten close to certain teammates, but will be great for the organization. I can't wait to see how we do in this draft. I think the first round seems a bit obvious within the first 3 picks, after that, however, looks very interesting and positive. This draft looks very interesting from the perspective of a player on an up and coming team."

"There's no doubt in my mind that the big boss knows exactly what he's doing. He's a very focused and determined individual who has a clear plan with what he wants to do with Malmo. He's also got lots of expectations on us to take the right steps to succeed. He has that bit of pressure yet belief in us really pushes us young players. He believes in us and that is all I can ask for as a player."