First Week In

Sixersfan594

First Week In

laine.jpg

Wow is all that I can say. I was drafted into a world class organization and was immediately propped into a role where I had to make an impact. We have started off extremely strong and I would argue that we are probably one of the favorites for the cup. When reflecting on my integration to the team you could point directly to my debut. The boys got me going super early in the locker room and also got me going on the ice. They knew that I am a goal scorer and they helped me integrate immediately by getting me the puck in a great goal scoring area. While I could take credit to adjusting quickly, at the end of the day the only way I would have been able to integrate effectively is by practicing against some of the best. As a whole the first week in was exciting because we win a bunch and I have been able to get on the board already. Coming in to the VHL has been much better than coming in to the VHLm and maybe it was because I was more prepared but that cannot just be it. I am excited to see what week two of the VHL will do to me and how I can continue to improve.