ACL TEAR Press Conference

Quik

From averaging 3 hits to now less than 1 per game, and averaging 0.26 to now 0.67 points per game; what inspired ACL TEAR to change his play style?

55 minutes ago, Jubo07 said:

From averaging 3 hits to now less than 1 per game, and averaging 0.26 to now 0.67 points per game; what inspired ACL TEAR to change his play style?

Remember when Jalen Ramsey said he could make the NHL with 6 months of training? Well, he was an idiot, but this is kind of the same thing.

The entire league was scared of me last year, with only 8 souls willing to challenge me in fights. It got real boring, real fast. So I decided I'd claim their ACLs by growing my skill game.

1. Do you think ACL TEAR will ever catch Rayz Funk in the S67 draft class tpe rankings?

2. Does anyone on the current Helsinki roster have a chance to surpass FRANCHISE CORNERSTONE for all-time franchise point leader?

3. Orion Slade is having a good year in helsinki, are you scared he's going to retire from the VHL? Are you going to read his 10-part interview series coming out soon?

4. Which European team do you LEAST want to play in the playoffs this season?

5. Will Matt Thompson reach the 400 goal mark before retirement? If so, what VHL team will be the one he scores the 400th goal on?