Are players PC dead?

hedgehog337

Since nobody from Moscow wanted to put some questions for this week I needed to see what happens at the players' press conference section. Needless to say, I left that section with a disappointment on my face. It's really being on shambles as of late. The team press conferences took it all away from individuals and nowadays it's only a rare active thread there. There's a Tate with his podcast and a couple of guys as well. So I had no choice, but to type a quote about this situation. 

But hedge, why didn't you try to bring at least something there and ask some questions to an individual? Instead of typing lazy answers in the Riga PC?

Well, I was certainly sure my questions would've been left as unanswered. Cause it seems like nobody cares about it, besides Tate. And probably Quik with his most recent PC for ACL. So I guess it won't be a reach I I'll say that the players conference section is dead. What a shame. I remember when I had my own PC which was decently active. But once others stopped asking me questions, I just left it and never came back. So I'm one of them who killed it. 

2 TPE goes to Randoms

48 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Since nobody from Moscow wanted to put some questions for this week I needed to see what happens at the players' press conference section. Needless to say, I left that section with a disappointment on my face. It's really being on shambles as of late. The team press conferences took it all away from individuals and nowadays it's only a rare active thread there. There's a Tate with his podcast and a couple of guys as well. So I had no choice, but to type a quote about this situation. 

But hedge, why didn't you try to bring at least something there and ask some questions to an individual? Instead of typing lazy answers in the Riga PC?

Well, I was certainly sure my questions would've been left as unanswered. Cause it seems like nobody cares about it, besides Tate. And probably Quik with his most recent PC for ACL. So I guess it won't be a reach I I'll say that the players conference section is dead. What a shame. I remember when I had my own PC which was decently active. But once others stopped asking me questions, I just left it and never came back. So I'm one of them who killed it. 

2 TPE goes to Randoms

Cinnamon Block will answer any questions you ask her.